Geoffrey's experience as an attorney began after receiving his Juris Doctor degree from DePaul University College of Law in 2008. He earned his undergraduate degree in political science from Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana in 2004. He is a successful attorney who specializes in construction litigation, premises liability, wrongful death, catastrophic injury, general tort liability, large loss property damage claims, automobile negligence, commercial litigation, and insurance coverage issues.
Geoffrey provides exceptional legal services to a diverse clientele, including municipalities, public entities, corporations, insurers, small-medium sized business, contractors and owners in all facets of commercial and general liability matters.
- Illinois, 2008
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 2011
- District of Columbia, 2009
- DePaul University College of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- J.D. – 2008
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Illinois
- B.A. – 2004
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member, 2008 to Present
- Litigation and Appeals
- Personal Injury
- Premise Liability
- Business & Commercial Law
- Insurance Defense